Monday 9 December 2013

Dreaming Of A White Christmas

Hello friends, and happy December!
I'm really excited about this month and what it has to offer me as I continue my quest to learn about the (sometimes) unknown world of dreams!
I have lots of things planned including, another theophostic prayer session, perhaps a look and breakdown of one of my own dreams, obviously the question(s) of the month and if I can squeeze in the time, a brief introduction to the curious topic of lucid dreaming!
So while I have no new information at the moment, I just to wanted to update that I am still working on things and have some great blog post ideas in the near or not-so near future. I'll try and continue to be faithful with my works cited page and I will attempt to be as informative as possible in my goals and outcomes page.
In the meantime, all I can do is encourage you from across the digital world to journal your dreams and use any books and tools from your local libraries to help figure out what your mind's up to.
Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment