Tuesday 7 January 2014

Dream, Interrupted

Although it has been an excruciatingly long time, as promised I finally have my dream from....November? December? I can't even remember, it's been too long!
I'm going to start by summarizing it as brief and best as I can, and then I will give my mentor's take on what it means:
"My family and three friends went to this "haunted" cabin (that I've dreamed of before) to stay for a vacation. While we were there, my three friends were staying in a small room together, and it blew up. I didn't see them again in the dream, so I think they died. Throughout the dream, I discovered that it was not in fact (or as far as I knew) haunted, but that Loki (villain in the Thor movie series and Norse god of mischief), kept come and causing mischief for fun, and using a magic trick he has in the movies to turn into other people and just stir up trouble. Sending replicas of himself to cause trouble, he would disappear before anyone could catch him, except he was fond of me, so he would let just me get a glimpse of him, then would disappear so that I knew it was him behind it all. My family however, was freaked out since they thought it was legitimately haunted, so we left the cabin early, and right when I woke up, Loki was trying to keep us from leaving because he didn't want me to go."

Here's what my mentor had to say:
"Regarding your dream, it sounds to me like the dream itself is not significant but because you have had the same dream several times, I would say it is your emotions in the dream that are important. God often wants to show us things about areas he wants to heal in our emotions. For example if you constantly have emotions of fear or shame in a dream, then it is God saying that you have fear or shame in your life that you need to be freed from."

No comments:

Post a Comment